Archive for July, 2011
Marketing Manager – Media Campaigns
Hubdub (Fanduel.com) is a well-funded premium games start-up looking for an exceptional individual to join our marketing team as Marketing Manager for Media Campaigns.
Your job will be to drive thousands of users to play our games. You will be instrumental in the success of the games and a key member of a small and elite marketing team.
You will be a proven media campaign specialist, adept at running paid media marketing campaigns direct and via ad networks, print and broadcast. You will be metrics-focused, using analysis to optimize campaigns to achieve the best ROI and cost of user acquisition.
This is an exciting opportunity to have real impact and project ownership in a fast growing and fun organisation.
- Media campaign management
- Buying media either direct or via ad networks
- Buying print and broadcast media
- Manage the production of collateral for all channels
- Detailed analysis of campaign results to optimize the ROI
- Detailed analysis of user cost of acquisition via paid media channels
- Inform the overall marketing strategy – messaging, positioning, promotions/offers, referral bonuses, etc.
- Develop relationships with and manage third party agencies including; ad networks, media agencies, PPC/social networks (Google, Facebook, etc.), print publications, etc.
The following are essential:
- 3-5 years experience running paid media marketing campaigns in B2C environment
- Experience buying online media both direct with media properties and across ad networks
- Experience running multiple integrated ad campaigns with a focus on acquisition and maximizing campaign ROI
- Experience optimizing campaign assets and conversion funnels
- Strong quantitative and Excel skills
The following are major pluses:
- Experience buying print and broadcast advertising
- Knowledge of mobile advertising
- Start-up experience
Other skills required:
- People and agency management skills
- Great attention to detail, highly organized, with a focus on quality of work
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for fantasy sports, games and consumer web business models
You must have excellent professional references
Please submit resume and cover letter to Lesley Eccles at firstname.lastname@example.org.