NHL Writers League Week 4: The Return of the Mullet
Long live the mullet! With last week’s winner Joe Yerdon accidentally taking the weekend off (we forgive you, Joe) Kevin Schultz Kevin Schultz of Barry Melrose Rocks decided to dominate Week 4 of the NHL Writers League with a commanding win. Remember, Kevin won Week 1 of the Writers League as well, so he’s now sitting on $100. Oh, and he still has the contest high score of 50.2 points. Which would make him ANOTHER $250.
The mullet of Barry Melrose is clearly Kevin’s strength. Either someone better shave Melrose’s head soon or Kevin will walk away with enough money to buy the Phoenix Coyotes. Bring your A-game everyone else for the last three weeks of the contest.
Here’s how everyone did that played in Week 3.
1. Kevin Schultz (Schultz80) – Editor of Barry Melrose Rocks and writer for AOL’s NHL Fanhouse – 50
2. Andrew Bucholtz (andrew_bucholtz) – Editor of Yahoo’s CFL blog 55-yard Line, Editor of Sporting Madness and Canuck Puck – 42.4
3. Gary Wilson (landsharkhockey) – Editor of Landshark Hockey – 42
4. Michael Remis (illegalcurve) – Producer, Webmaster, Twitterer & Tech Wizard for Illegal Curve – 29.2
5. Mike Chen (bswb97) – Editor of From The Rink – 38.8
6. Sean Leahy (sleahy21) – Associate editor of Yahoo’s NHL blog Puck Daddy – 34.8
7. Julie Veilleux (metricjulie) – Editor of metricjulie.com – 33.2
8. Cam Davie (camdavie) – Editor of Canucks Army – 31.1
If you want to start playing NHL fantasy, then head right here and get started.